* Worldwide, women still earn between 10% and 30% less than men.
* Globally, women make up only 21.9% of parliamentarians, with only 19 female world leaders.
* In Ireland, only 15% of parliamentarians elected at the last general election were women.
* Of the 500 largest corporations in the world, only 25 have a female chief executive officer.
* Just 9% of board positions in the top companies in Ireland’s stock exchange are held by women.
* 29% of young women have experienced violence at the hands of their partners.
* One in three girls in the developing world are married by their 18th birthday.